Supervisory Series • 2022-2023
The Sease Insititute Supervisory Series includes four days of training (covered in three sessions) focused on developing results-oriented leaders who are agile, relevant and responsive to the needs of today’s businesses and their employees. Choose to attend one session or all three. Those who complete all three sessions (four days) will receive the Sease Institute Supervisory Series certificate.
Workshops & Presenters
Click a workshop or presenter name for a full description.
- Fall Session: Dec. 1 and 2, 2022
- Winter Session: February 2023
Postindustrial Leadership with Dr. Matthew Chodkowski
- Spring Session: April 13, 2023
Leading Inclusively with Amber Smith
University of Indianapolis
Blue Law Room on the third floor of Krannert Memorial Library
1400 E. Hanna Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46227
Free parking is available in visitor lots 5 and 6.
The library is fully accessible.
- 7:45 to 8:15 a.m. — Registration and Networking
- 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. — Morning Workshop
- 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. — Lunch
- 1 to 4:30 p.m. — Afternoon Workshop
- 4:30 p.m. — Closing
- $450 for the fall session
- Two days, which include four, half-day workshops
- Dec. 1 and 2
- $225 for the winter session
- One full-day workshop on postindustrial leadership
- February — Date TBD
- $225 for the spring session (one full-day workshop)
- One full-day workshop on diversity, equity and inclusion
- April — Date TBD
- BEST DEAL: $800 for all three sessions (save $100)
- Plus, receive the Sease Insitute Supervisory Series certificate upon completion
Group discounts are available for organizations registering three or more participants. Contact Dr. Laura Merrifield Wilson at 317-788-3335 or email@example.com to make arrangements.