Data Analytics is a field with strong growth demand. This program is designed to prepare business and marketing specialists for roles that involve analyzing data. You will understand the fundamentals of data analytics and gain hands on experience with analytics software.
To prepare business professionals to perform basic data analysis.
Who This Program Is For
Designed for marketing staff, entry-level business analysts, and individuals interested in preparing for these roles. While there are no set prerequisites for this program, consider if you have the interest in, and an aptitude for, technical work. (For an informal assessment option, see https://aryng.com/aryngs-analytical-aptitude-assessment/). Work is at a rigorous undergraduate level and a basis of a solid high school mathematics background is assumed.
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- Framing Business Problems for Analysis
- Probability and Statistics for Analysts
- Analytical Methods and Methodology Selection
- Data: Characteristics, Management, and Acquiring and Preparing data for analysis
- Methodology: Analytics with Excel
- Methodology: SAS Analytics with JMP
- Business Intelligence with Tableau
- Methodology: Databases & SQL
- Presenting Data (create a presentation that will serve as a portfolio piece)
- Analyzing Healthcare Data (EPIC)
- This program provides the fundamentals for positions with a data analytics component.
- Learn a holistic approach that includes the entire business process of designing business questions to answer with data, analyzing data, and presenting data.
- Includes hands-on analytics software training to ensure graduates are ready to perform analysis on-the-job.
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.