This intensive program is designed to prepare graduates for entry-level cybersecurity roles. The program provides fundamental skills for cyber-security professionals whiles also preparing graduates to enter a rapidly evolving field through topical sessions addressing leading-edge topics in cybersecurity.
To prepare entry-level cybersecurity professionals.
Who This Program Is For
This program enables those with some experience in IT to enter a career pathway in cybersecurity. A background in IT is highly recommended but not required.
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- Fundamentals of Secure Network Architecture
- Managing Access and Digital Identities
- Intrusion Detection: Detecting Threats and Attacks
- Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking
- Security Software Installation, Configuration, and Maintenance
- Encryption Technology for Security
- Security Systems Planning (DevSecOps)
- Cybersecurity Policy & Risk Management
- Special Topics:
- Cybersecurity Architecture for the Digital Attack Surface
- Advances in Digital identities for Security
- Advances in Encryption
- Advances in AI for Threat Intervention
- Program covers the technical skills required to prepare students to pursue certification as a CompTIA Security+ certification
- Prepares well rounded professionals who can make a strategic contribution to the planning stage of software development or purchase
- Students create portfolios to showcase their skills to prospective employers
- Includes free access to thought leadership sessions
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.