This coding academy is a welcoming coding community with a set of services to help graduates successfully enter the job market and sustain their careers.
To create a local coding community and help coding graduates land jobs.
Who This Program Is For
Students and graduates from our coding programs
- Coding for Everyone Workshop
- Software Development Boot Camp
- AI Developer
- Business Analytics Using Machine Learning
- Data Analytics
Wrap-around Service Portfolio May Include:
- Portfolio, Resume, and Interview Preparation and Practice
- Internships and Job Connections
- Community and Networking Opportunities and Events
- Workshops & Webinars e.g. Productivity Tools & Techniques prepare graduates to succeed in the workplace
- Career Coaching
- The coding academy is a home for all the Sease coding programs
- Some options to ensure graduate success include:
- Hiring Pathways — Develop relationships with local employers as a hiring pipeline to create career pathways including internships and opportunities for employment
- Support services — A suite of wrap-around services that help graduates get jobs and ensure the long-term sustainability and reputation of the coding academy
- Portfolio development
- Community website for those who graduate from Coding Academy programs
- Career Coaching – including optional assessments and evaluations
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.