The University of Indianapolis offers several options for professionals interested in expanding their cloud computing knowledge. We offer programs for leaders and managers looking to develop an in-depth understanding of cloud computing, training for those tasked with evaluating, selecting and implementing a cloud solution, and a range of programs for IT professionals who would like to build skills in cloud computing.
To prepare individuals to play a role in cloud computing initiatives at their organizations, and to provide a knowledge base for future cloud computing professionals looking to enter the field.
Who This Program Is For
Business leaders and managers at the strategic level, CIO’s, IT Managers, Service Managers, Consultants, IT Specialists, IT Administrators, Project Managers, entry-level Cloud Computing Professionals
- Principles of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Services Planning Workshop
- Cloud Career Workshop
- Cloud Professionals Hub
- Cloud Professionals CoP (Community of Practice)
- Cloud Computing for Healthcare
- By offering locally-based cloud computing training UIndy connects with local business needs for knowledge development, supports innovation in the region, and the fosters the creation of a community of cloud computing practitioners.
- Local employers benefit from being connected to a base of rising cloud computing professionals.
- A quality education combined with excellent networking opportunities
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.