Analytics that were once the domain of data scientists are becoming available to business analysts and marketing professionals thanks to the development of suites of tools designed to make AI driven data analysis available to business professionals. This course introduces the fundamentals of using ML for business intelligence and marketing analytics. Participants will use Google Data Studio, SQL, and Google BigQuery to analyze patterns and build predictive analytics in order to create recommendations. Gain experience in formulating business questions that will lead to meaningful insights into KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
To prepare marketing analysts and business analysts to use new Machine Learning tools for analytics.
Who This Program Is For
Business Analysts, Marketing Professionals
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- Machine Learning Theory
- ML for Business Intelligence
- Data Acquisition & Processing
- Google Data Studio
- Google BigQuery
- Portfolio Projects
- Gain in-demand skills in leading edge business analytics
- Learn critical thinking skills including formulating business questions that will lead to meaningful insights into KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Build your resume with a portfolio project using ML
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.