This program is designed to prepare project management specialists to move into roles that involve managing projects or programs. You will gain experience in balancing the essential elements of successful projects.
To prepare individuals to effectively manage projects.
Who This Program Is For
Individuals with 3+ years of work experience. Note that many employers require a bachelor’s degree and industry experience is often required.
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- Initiating Projects
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Monitoring and Controlling Projects
- Closing Projects
- Project Management Tools & Techniques
- Project Experience & Portfolio
- PMI Exam Prep
- Managing Healthcare Projects or Managing IT Projects
- Bonus Course: Creating a Professional Profile
- This program is aligned with the requirements for the PMP certification
- In addition to preparation for the PMP exam, this program includes an applied project and creation of a portfolio. Develop a set of templates that will demonstrate to employers that you are well prepared to begin managing projects.
- Opportunity to concentrate on either IT or Healthcare project management to gain the industry-specific skills that are often required by employers.
- Upon successful completion of this program you are eligible to enroll for free in the bonus course: “Creating a Professional Profile” which will walk you through the creating/updating a professional profile in the form of a LinkedIn profile or Professional Biography.
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.