Establishing a Private Practice is a live online class of five 90-minute weekly sessions designed to help participants move forward with their commitment to starting a private practice. In addition to learning business basics such as credentialing, legal requirements, insurance, etc., participants will shape their service offering, define their target market, and develop a go-to-market plan.
To provide the skills and supportive environment to enable service-oriented professionals to establish their own private practice.
Who This Program Is For
Practitioners who want to start their own private practice in service-oriented professions and including Medicine, Optometry, Dentistry, Psychotherapy, Physical Therapy, Coaching, Social Work, Counseling, or other helping professions.
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- The Vision and the Practice: From Idea to Reality
- From Commitment to Action: Planning a Service-based Business
- Design Thinking for Service Design
- Establishing a Business Entity
- Developing your Business Acumen
- Finance and Revenue Cycle Management for Private Practice
- Operations for Private Practice
- Sales & Marketing for Private Practice
- Building a Sustainable Business
- Monitoring and Maintaining Your Business
- 2 Pre-recorded Q&A sessions
- Reduce the risks associated with starting a private practice by understanding all of the aspects involved.
- The first workshop in the series provides the pros and cons of starting a private practice. It will help you decide if this is the right move for you.
- Be a part of a cohort of individuals interested in creating service-oriented practices.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions from instructors who are experienced in establishing professional practices.
- Gain access to a curated set of resources to save you time and money researching solutions
- Workshops cover both the business and personal work-life dimensions of starting and operating a private practice
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.