UIndy is home to the UOIX-lab, a hub for entrepreneurs and innovators. Gain practical skills to help you establish and grow a business and gain access to workspace, resources, and events. Join a community of like-minded innovators to accelerate the process of bringing your business concept to market.
To prepare entrepreneurs and innovators to accelerate their business concepts.
Who This Program Is For
Individuals who want to start their own business.
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- Starting Your Own Business
- Validating Your Business Concept
- Creating a Business Plan
- Legally Establishing a Small Business
- Budgeting & Finance for Start-ups
- Managing Risk
- Funding your Business Venture
- Project Management for Entrepreneurs
- Pitches & Proposals
- Innovation and the Creative Process
- Strategy for Innovators
- Combines the elements of a Collaborative workspace with the opportunity to build the fundamental skills and knowledge to give your business idea the best chance of success
- Take individual workshops or subscribe for access to coworking space and all courses and events
- Workshops cover all aspects of starting and operating a business
- “Validating Your Business Concept” workshop teaches Design Thinking skills
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.