Whether implementing major changes, new processes and systems, looking to improve efficiency, or creating a culture of innovation, this program will prepare you to lead organizations, teams, and individuals throughout the change process.
To prepare individuals to effectively lead and manage change initiatives and to create cultures that support change.
Who This Program Is For
Directors, Division Heads, Program Managers, HR Leaders, Consultants, Coaches, IT Leaders, Project Managers, and Individuals with 3+ years of work experience in a business environment.
Expertise Gained in this Program*
- Understanding Complexity and Context
- Change Management Models
- Preparing for Change
- Leading Change
- Realizing the full Potential of Change
- Critical thinking and Strategic-Decision Making
- Culture and Change
- Creating a Change Mindset and Personal Resilience
- Gain an understanding of context, complexity, and culture that will help you navigate everything from day-to-day decisions that create small changes, through to major organizational change.
- Add several change management frameworks to your tool kit so that you can choose the approach that works for your organization and initiatives.
- Workshop your own current and future change initiatives to gain knowledge and understanding that you can put to work immediately.
- Feel prepared to lead confidently in change initiatives
- Learn to approach change with a mindset that will support success.
- Build personal resilience to help you to thrive during change.
* Content may be updated. Final content will be reflected in the course syllabus.